No mixing -- just pour into your own sprayer. (5 liters) -- Mfg. list at $59.95 -- you save 5% on one or 10% on three or more! #PS-5L.
Plantskydd® 1.3 gal. Premixed Deer Repellent
Why you should spray Plantskydd® Deer and Rabbit Repellent to protect your flowers and
• Very Effective – Plantskydd® works by emitting an odor that browsing animals associate
with predator activity, repelling the animal before it nibbles on plants. Research has proven that odor-based repellents are more effective than other repellent formulations for which the animal needs to
taste treated plants before being repelled.
• Easy to Use – No mixing -- just pour this ready-to-use solution into your own sprayer.
Spray on dry plants. Rain fast in 24 hours.
• Longest Lasting – Provides up to six months of protection over winter, up to three months
during the growing season. Rain and snow resistant. Always treat new growth.
• Feeds Your Plants – The main ingredient is dried porcine or bovine blood – a long-recognized organic fertilizer.
• Safe to Use, Certified Organic – The first animal repellent listed by the Organic Materials
Review Institute (OMRI) as suitable for use in the production of organic food and is USDA approved
for organic gardening. Contains no synthetic additives, is non-toxic, and is not harmful to animals or the
• Discount Priced – Manufacturer list price is $59.95, not including shipping to your door.
This bottle does not come with a sprayer head but you save up to 47% off the price of the equivalent
ounces packaged in 32-oz. spray bottles!
One five liter (1.3 gal.) jug treats approximately 500 to 600 plants one-foot high.
Plantskydd® is Swedish for "plant protection." It is pronounced plant-skid. It was
developed in Sweden in 1991 in response to commercial forest plantations being decimated by deer,
moose and rabbits. The forestry industry needed an animal repellent that could last through severe
weather and meet Sweden's strict environmental laws. Made in USA.
During the growing season, many gardeners like to vary their deer repellents to avoid having deer
become accustomed to one deterrent. Plantskydd®, with its main ingredient of dried blood, makes an excellent alternate to other sprays that are egg- or minty-oil-based. Note that on white flower blossoms, there is a slight pink residue for a few days.